Happy Hour

"IF A LIFETIME CAN BE LIKENED TO A DAY, THEN THIS IS HAPPY HOUR!"
BUCK PENNINGTON

Mother, Mother Ocean

Mother, Mother Ocean, I've heard you call
Wanted to sail upon your waters since I was three feet tall
You've seen it all, you've seen it all
Watched the men who rode you, switch from sails to steam
In your belly you hold the treasures, few have ever seen
Most of 'em dream, most of 'em dream
Yes, I am a pirate, two hundred year's too late
The cannons don't thunder, there's nothin' to plunder
I'm an over-forty victim of fate
Arriving too late, arriving too late

Yoda

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."
―Yoda, to Luke Skywalker

Counted the Stars

Counted the stars on the 4th of July
Wishing we were rockets bursting in the sky
Talking about redemption and leaving things behind
I have these pictures and I keep these photographs
To remind me of a time
These pictures and these photographs
Let me know I'm doin' fine
We used to be so happy once upon a time
Once upon a time
But the sun sank west of the Mendocino County Line
And the sun sank west of the Mendocino County Line


""SOME SEE A GLASS AS HALF FULL, SOME SEE IT AS HALF EMPTY, I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO’S DRINKING MY RUM."
Rumbear

Monday, February 08, 2010

Murtha: Muerta

Good riddance to bad rubbish. He was a low life only interested in his own self aggrandizement. Truthfully the people of the Johnstown PA area are going to be better off with out him.
When he accused and found guilty those Marines as if he was the convening authority, he lost all credibility with any honorable man or woman who has served this Republic. He should have been stripped of all his awards and decorations by the Commandant of The Marine Corps and forfeited his retirement. Period. He was a reprehensible excuse for a man, much less a human being.
I feel no sorrow at his passing.
The detail of Marines that will do the funeral is going to have to be ordered to attend, as no one would even countenance volunteering for a shameless task like that.
Like I have said, it is my show. Don't like it. Tango Sierra and get over it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Devil is furnishing a new circle of Hell for this scum. I hope it was painful before he was dragged down there.

MUD said...

I hope those marines Guarding the streets of heaven have orders to "shoot on sight". Like there is a chance that a dirt bag like that could ever tred the golden streets. Shame he didn't John Kerry with him and go to visit Kennedy in Hell. MUD

Dave (aka Buckskins Rule) said...

Our government just got a little better. The man was an utter disgrace to this country.

May he rot in hell.

I will not go down and tell my children I didn't have the courage, the conviction, the commitment or the character to fight for this country...Don't go home and let your children down~~ LTC Allen West

Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus

‎"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.("Therefore, he who desires peace, let him prepare for war")" from "Epitoma Rei Militaris," by Vegetius (Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus)